Looking For Alternative Ways To Pay?
Paying your bill should be as convenient as possible. You are always welcome to stop by the office to make your payments by check, cash, or money order. For your convenience, we also have the additional options below.
- Automatic Payment Draft Option: Little River Electric will automatically draft your checking or savings account each month for the amount of your electric bill. We can also draft your credit or debit card account using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Please download the Automated Payment Authorization form or contact us directly at 1-800-459-2141.
- SmartHub: View and pay your electric bill online.
- Payment by Phone: Payments can be made over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our automated service by calling 1-800-459-2141.
- Pay Station: Pay in person at Due West Supply Company, 208 S. Main St, Due West, SC 29639.
- Levelized Billing: To avoid extreme fluctuations in your monthly electric bill Little River Electric offers Levelized Billing. Please download the Levelized Billing Application form or contact us directly at 1-800-459-2141.
- Social Security or Disability: Recipients who received funds from Social Security or disability agencies may be interested in our Senior Citizen/Disability Payment Plan. Please download the Senior Citizen/Disability Payment Plan application form or contact us directly at 1-800-459-2141 for any questions.