We are committed to continually improving website accessibility for everyone. If for any reason you are having difficulty using or navigating our website, please call 1-800-459-2141 or email email@example.com for assistance.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please let us know. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
We work to comply with Section 508 as well as WCAG referring to website accessibility standards.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to call 1-800-459-2141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to improve the experience.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Apple Devices Accessibility Information
- Google Android Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology