Did you know even small changes can make a big impact on your bill? Use our efficiency tips to save energy and money on your power bill.
Getting the most for your dollar without sacrificing comfort or convenience is the ideal for energy efficiency, and a home that is energy efficient will save you money while still maintaining the level of comfort you desire.
The best part? Setting out to make your home energy efficient doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming, and we’re here with the information, tips, and programs you need to help you every step of the way.
We’ve made it as simple as possible to learn what we can do together to save both energy and money:
- Watch how-to videos and learn about how you can save energy and money at home with Together We Save.
- Beat the Peak is designed to reduce electricity use during the time of the day when power usage peaks and save you money when you join the program.
- Sign up for Green Power to get electricity generated by renewable resources such as solar, wind and methane gas.
- Interested in getting your electricity from the power of the sun? Our Solar Information will get you started.
- Calculate your budget and savings with our Energy Calculators.