The Annual Business Meeting of the members of Little River Electric Cooperative, Inc., will be live-streamed by Little River Electric Cooperative, Inc. on the 15th day of August 2020 at 12:30 p.m. to take action of the following matters:
1. The reports of Officers, Trustees, and Committees.
2. Election of four (4) Trustees for three-year terms. The following have been nominated as Trustees by the Committee of Nominations as provided in the bylaws:
- District No. 1 – Travis Burriss
- District No. 4 – W. F. “Bill” Davis
- District No. 5 – Herman Jackson
- District No. 10 – Open
The following have been Nominated by Petition per the bylaws:
- District No. 1 – Clay L. Alexander
- District No. 4 – William Cole Wilson
- District No. 5 – Terry Ricketts
- District No. 10 – Lelia “Beth” Price Christie
- District No. 10 – Homer D. G’Fellers
- District No. 10 – Patricia “Patsy” Wilson
3. And, any other business which may come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Prizes will be drawn for at the close of the business meeting to members holding lucky tickets. Only members who have registered will be eligible for prizes.
We are looking forward to the meeting.
Kay D. Brewer
Little River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Board of Trustees Secretary